Wednesday, August 6

...Tried to Learn the Language

I have just about had enough. Every time I turn around I make people laugh with the words I say. For instance, today at daycare I was playing beauty shop with Ms. Rita and I hit my elbow on the corner of a shelf. Man did it hurt. Ms. Rita checked it out and said it would be okay. She thought that if I stretched my arm in and out a couple of times I would be able to "shake it off." I told her not to worry about it, and that I would just put an ass pack on it when I got home. Apparently, she did not understand me because Ms. Rita giggled and asked me to repeat myself. So I did.

"Uh, Rita. I said don't worry. I'll just put an ass pack on it when I get home."

This made her laugh really hard. Ms. Rita even repeated this story to my mommy when when she came to pick Finnie and I up. I don't know why, but my mommy laughed so hard she snorted. Argh. I wish I knew why putting an ass pack on your elbow was so funny. I don't laugh when my mommy takes one out of the freezer to put on her sore back.

~ Cecilia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Ceci...first you have "hurt bone" from eating too much popcorn and now you need an "ass pack" for your injured elbow! At least mommy is keeping track of your medical terms for future reference! Please keep us informed of any new medical terms/conditions you come up with! You are so clever!
Love, Nana D and Papa T

Tenille said...

Ah, Ceci. We loved this post! Michael was laughing so hard that he had to come get me to read it. Love it and love you guys!

The Kimberlin's