Saturday, August 16

...Raised a Couple Olympians

Today the kids and I spent the afternoon at Lawrence Gymnastics Academy (LGA). They hosted a free open gym to celebrate the Olympics and to advertise for their gym's fall enrollment. They had a demonstration on each area, a moonwalk and free hot dogs & lemonade. I love getting to do fun stuff with my kids. I love it even more when it is free. I have taken Cecilia to LGA once before. They have open gym a couple times a week. They normally charge a few bucks per kid and then allow them to come in and play around on the equipment for a few hours. I wish they would have an adult open gym so I could jump off the trampoline into the pit of foam and then play on the uneven bars. [don't they look fun?]

The kids had a good time and even won two medals...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Lilly and I were watching, she got so excited to see the kids. She asked when she could go with Ceci to the 'gynaystics' place.
Looks like too much fun!

uk yyv gmjttn htjhuy,kul.ijgty ntyih - That's Lilly speak for Hi Ceci and Finn!

Tenille