Sunday, June 22

...Replaced the Flair

**UPDATE**
Sold the Flair on 8/29/08 for $75 bucks. Glad it is off of my front porch!

Is is tacky to try and sell something on your own blog? At this point, I care not. I just want this beast off of my porch. I have listed it on a million sites (craigslist, larryville.com, KansasCityStar.com and on this Google Group made up of Flair Fanatics), and I have only received one bite. Unfortunately for me [and for him] he lives in North Carolina.
The beast is a 1960-61 Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial oven/range. Know anyone who wants one?...PLEASE pass on my info to them. The thing works perfectly, it just does not go with my remodeled kitchen. It is a steal at $100. Here are it's stats:

  • 1960-61 Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial - $100 (obo)
  • Model Number RCIB645
  • White/Stainless Steel
  • Pullout Range
  • Double Oven
  • Good Condition (needs some TLC with a good cleaning!)
  • Buyer Pick Up
Spread the word!



No comments: