Sunday, June 15

...Celebrated a Wonderful Father

How very blessed Cecilia, Finnegan and I are to have Wade in our lives. I am sure we do not express this to him enough so we put together a Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Daddy:

10 He is a Grill Master - whipping up yummy marinades on the spot
9 He always has time to share a Popsicle with Cecilia.
8 He tears up while watching Sleepless in Seattle.
7 He renovated our kitchen mostly by himself [in 3 months].
6 He has been to every one of Cecilia's ball games.
5 He did not leave my side during either of our children's births.
4 He loves his family and calls his Grandma all the time just to talk.
3 He supported my choice to breastfeed 100%.
2 He would give up going fishing to spend time with us.
1 He is the most unselfish man we know.

Enjoy our tribute to one heck of a Daddy - Mr. Wade Franklin Cottrell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...you made me cry! I always knew Wade was special. I am so very proud of the man he has become.

Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW...that makes two of us in tears! Our grandchildren are lucky to have such a great Dad! (and Mom!)
Nana Debbie

Anonymous said...

What a special Fsther's Day gift for Wade! Also an honor to his family for raising him to turn out like he did! You are one lucky lady, and a great couple and family - we love you alot!!
Aunt Chris