Monday, January 26

... Made Progress on the Kitchen Remodel

I promise to post photos of our kitchen, but only when it it completely finished! I have vowed to finish it before April 1st. We moved back into our house on April 1, 2008 after living at Big Granny and Gramps house for two and a half months. Has it seriously taken us a year to put up the backslash, trim, lights and door? Yes, yes it has. Seems crazy because it only took Wade two and a half months to completely demo the entire room, put in new plumbing, electrical, insulation, drywall and flooring. Insane.

Here are some shots of my men hard at work yesterday afternoon:



Finn likes to eat leftover waffles while using the circular saw.



How freaking cute is this? I mean seriously? How cute?!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, ya the pic of dad and son working together is always cute. I have one of me and my dad both measuring for shelves. However, you tell your husband that the staged pic of him sawing that trim is to funny. If he really cut that piece of wood, it would have gone through the window.
Hope the kitchen looks good, can't wait to see it.