Saturday, January 17

...Dunked Donuts & Oreos

Recently Finnegan was introduced to two of my favorite things: Oreos and sprinkle donuts. He definitely approves of both.

Thanks to my father, Oreos are my favorite cookie. Cecilia and I sat down a few nights ago to show Mr. Finn how to dunk some Oreos. He caught on really fast and before I knew it, our Oreos were gone. Wait, let me rephrase that... our Oreos were at the bottom of Ceci and Finn's cups. Note to self, teach children to hold Oreo in milk for 3 seconds only. If left in milk for too long, cookie will break and fall into milk. Man I wish we had some right now. I could easily eat a whole package of those delicious little yummies. Most of you know this about me, but did you know there are rules that must be followed when eating them? Well, there are.

1. They have to be official Oreos. Do not even bring fake Always Save cookies into my house.

2. They cannot be the double stuffed ones. That is just too much of a good thing, plus it throws off the delicate balance of crisp cookie and smooshy middle.

3. I have to eat them with milk so I can dunk them. Yum.

4. I only eat Oreos at home or my at parent's house. They get all up in my teeth and that is so not attractive.


Last weekend Wade and I showed the kids what we used to do for fun on Saturday mornings before we were parents. We would go to Dunkin' Donuts for the coffee/donut combo and then walk over to Pet World to browse around. [Man we were so broke back then.] Ceci and Finn enjoyed the donuts, the animals and the experience. We walked out of the pet store empty handed, thank God. Wade and I bought three cats and several fish during our "hey-we're-bored-so-let's-walk-around-Pet World" adventures.

1 comment:

Bird and Parrot Store said...

Bird and Parrot Store is the largest live bird breeder and seller. We also sell bird food, bird toys, accessories and everything you need for your birds. Parakeets for Sale, Caiques for sale, Eclectus for sale, Cockatoos for sale, Conures for Sale, Amazons Parrots For sale, African Grey Parrots for Sale, Macaws for sale, LoveBirds for Sale, Senegal Parrots For Sale, Softbills For Sale, Toucans, and Touracos for Sale, Poicephalus for Sale, Pionus for Sale, Lories, and Lorikeets for Sale, Parrotlets for Sale.