Sunday, July 27

...Got Hurt Bone

Last night Daddy went somewhere with neighbor John, so Mommy and I made a date to watch Disney's Enchanted and eat sunflower seeds and popcorn - our favorites. I liked the movie okay, but I wish the characters would have stayed pretend instead of real.

I also ate way too much food because I got what I call hurt bone. When I told my Mommy about my hurt bone she keep making me repeat myself. "I said hurt bone, MOM!" [Geez]
She laughed a lot and then told me she calls it heartburn. Same difference.

~ CECI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.... that is so funny! Papa and Nana take medicine for our "hurt bone"! You probably just ate too much popcorn. It will go away! Thanks for telling us about your "hurt bone"!
Nana Debbie

j said...

I get hurt bone too CJ.

TraceFace said...

Oh Ceci! I got hurt bone all the time when I was pregnant with Ben! BTW, I heard your mom talking about that movie you watched and now I want to see it! :)