Thursday, May 8

...Made Milk

Cecilia and Finnegan enjoyed an overnight stay with Nana Marla and Papa Tim last Saturday so Wade and I could enjoy a wedding/reception in Kansas City [Congrats Sarah & Sean!] Although the wedding was moving and the reception grand, I am pretty sure sleeping in the following morning was THE best part! ...except for when I rolled over to look at the alarm clock and experienced a sharp pain only a fellow breast feeder could sympathize with. Poor me, right?! Well, poor Finnie too. He was out of milk by that time.

[Cottrell House. Noon]
MEGAN: "HOLY CRAP! It's 12:00 pm!"

[Meanwhile - Nana's house. Lunch time. ]
NANA MARLA: "Cecilia, does your mommy ever give Finnegan milk from the refrigerator?"
CECILIA: "Only if it's from her boobies."
NANA MARLA: "Well, I'm out of that kind of milk."
CECILIA: "You have boobies. Give him some of yours."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!! In more ways than one...