Thursday, November 27

...Gave Thanks

1. THANKFUL FOR HAPPY SURPRISES.
I am almost ashamed to say it, but I feel I have to come clean. I have not used my film camera since I bought my digital one in August. I recently picked up two rolls of film I have had at the lab for a while and remembered one of the reasons why I love film. Opening up a packet developed of film is like Christmas morning. You never know what you are going to get! Here a few of my favorite shots from the rolls:









1. THANKFUL FOR PILES OF LEAVES.
We had a blast these past few days playing in the leaves. The weather has been very cooperative. I felt like a kid again.





1. THANKFUL FOR THE COMING SEASON WITH FAMILY.
Cecilia has been begging us for weeks to put up our tree. The neighbors across the street who put theirs up on November 1 didn't help. We finally agreed and got the holiday gear out of the attic on Sunday. Finnegan was mesmerized by the tree. It was so cute.




1 comment:

TraceFace said...

Pretty pretty pictures of the kiddos!