Thursday, September 25

...Welcomed Luke To The World


My very best friends, Amandrew had their baby boy at 5:05 pm this evening. This little cutie's name is Lucas James Steinbacher and I can hardly wait to I shower him with smooches tomorrow. He weighed in a little over 7 pounds and was 20 inches long. No wonder his mommy's ribs were getting pounded!

This little monkey's arrival is a long time coming...in more ways than one. I think I will open a bottle of wine and drink to him & his mommy and daddy. You have done good Amandrew, very good. Here's to you Luke baby. Welcome to Earth.

[T$ - I will post a video of the squirt tomorrow night! Enjoy DC!]

2 comments:

Debbie said...

YEA...FINALLY! He is a cutie! I am sooo happy for Amanda and Andrew. Give Luke a smooch from me too. Also give one to Amandrew!
Mom H

Finn said...

I so cannot wait to wrestle this dude...