Thursday, September 11

...Traveled Home

I travel this road twice a day on my way to and from Lawrence. Lately its' sign has been adorned with sunflowers and for the past week I have said, "That would make a neat photo."

Today I took the time to slow down, stop and take it. It is not an amazing shot, but I am proud of myself for doing something I wanted to do... something out of the ordinary, outside of my normal routine. If you know me well, you know this is something I sort of have a hard time doing. [understatement of the year, huh?]

2 comments:

TraceFace said...

That is called a moment of grace. What a lovely photo.

Debbie said...

I'm glad you stopped and captured this beautiful scene for all of us to enjoy! We need more natural photographs like these to remind us what nature has to offer.
Mom H.