Monday, March 24

...Married a Funny Man

For the record, I had no part in the previous post submitted by Mr. Funnyman Cottrell. [Yes, this is a CMA post - insuring that my mother-in-law will still like me.] First he gets my You Tube Channel suspended and now this? I think I regret setting Wade up on the Internet. He better watch it, or he might have more parental web restriction than our kids. I have already had to shut down Finnie. After seeing that Super Bowl commercial, he started buying all kinds of stocks online.

This is not Sparta honey, it is Megan's World!
[Photo courtesy of my cousin's husband, Aaron]

3 comments:

j said...

LOL Love it!
Mom wanted me to tell Wade that she reads the posts too and to watch it!!!!

love you guys,
hope to come home soon

Jacob

Meg said...

Pretty sure that is why he did it. You know Wade - the button pusher! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought Aaron had something to do with that photo!