Saturday, April 18

...FINALLY Wrote a New Post

I am a blog slacker. This I know. Because of this I have received quite a bit of hate mail during my blog hiatus so I thought I'd better get my act together. Actually, I am just too anal. I got behind in my posting due to the March Sickness and because I hate to do anything out of order my post ideas have gotten severely backed up - kind of like our bathroom sink (more on that later). Hum, let us see where I left off...oh, yes - In March Cecilia completed 8 week Beginner Tumbling class with Lawrence Parks & Recreation. She enjoyed every minute of it but wants to take Dance next. Wade and I think this is a sound idea as we're pretty sure she will be too tall to be gymnast. Here she is getting her certificate of completion.



Since I last wrote, Finnegan can now read on a 10 grade level and is zipping through books like crazy. Here he is reading Memories of a Geisha in his favorite reading spot - the kitchen floor.



During March we thoroughly enjoyed the Madness (when we were not cursing our sickness) and were very impressed by our young Jayhawks and Coach Self. Finn has become a true fanatic and screams "HAWK!" anytime he spots our beloved bird. As usual, the kids were decked out in crimson and blue and Jayhawk tattoos all month. Cecilia sure comes up with unique places for her tats.







The kids also enjoyed hanging out at Nana Marla and Papa Tim's ranch last month as Spring time equals calf time around there. I love these photos I snapped. Cecilia is a master at climbing Papa's fence and Finnie's looking up at her like, "How is she doing that? She is amazing." I love her shoes in that photo too.





We hung out with Amandewucs and Mitcholleton one afternoon at Mitchell and Nicolle's new house. That place is freaking bizarre, but it is SO Mitchell. We tried to get a photo with all four of our kids together, but Leyton wasn't having it. Check out Lucas. This dude has more hair than Wade and he is only like 6 months old.



So ends our March adventures. This post is getting quite longish, so I shall quit here and begin a new with our April news.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank goodness you posted something. I would hate to send you more hate mail!

Anonymous said...

Yea...you're back! Let's hope that "March Sickness" is gone for good! Love the photos as always!
mom

Horn Family said...

YEAH!!! I kept checking in but there was nothing. Looks like you guys have been busy. The kids look great.

Anonymous said...

it's about time...don't let it happen again!

Tenille said...

I understand your need to organize the blog. I have the same problem! Thank goodness you can back date the posts! Ha! Love the pics, keep 'em coming!